- The DVX is not just a noise maker (like BOV spacers) – by modifying the valve operation method it offers the same PERFORMANCE BENEFITS that the DV+ does.
- It retains ECU CONTROL for the fastest possible operation.
- No other blow off valve has the advantage of GFB’s Venting Bias Adjustment, allowing you to alter the blow off sound simply by moving the adjustment lever.
- Built to last.
performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the trash (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works, and replaces what doesn’t.
WHAT DOES IT FIT?
The T9659 is a duel venting direct factory replacement for the VW MK7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3
WHY NOT JUST USE A SPACER?
There are many “BOV spacers” on the market that make noise. However, they do this simply by using the factory diverter valve and redirecting the air to atmosphere. Therefore, the performance deficiencies of the factory diverter valve design remain, and furthermore, the flow
capacity of the factory diverter is significantly reduced because of the small venting holes used in these BOV spacers.
ECU VS VACUUM CONTROL
Other BOV kits eliminate the ECU control entirely, using pure manifold vacuum control instead. Whilst there’s nothing particularly wrong with this (that’s how the majority of BOVs work), the ECU control is MUCH FASTER, able to detect and respond to much SMALLER THROTTLE TRANSITIONS and, since it’s available, why wouldn’t you use it?
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR VENTING BIAS SYSTEM?
GFB’s patented Venting Bias Adjustment System is the only one of its kind in the world. By using an internal rotating sleeve, the opening of both the recirc port and the atmosphere port can be infinitely adjusted. This means that you’re not stuck with a fixed 50/50 or 100% atmosphere venting ratio; you can change it to whatever you want! As an additional benefit, because the atmosphere outlet is a single large port rather than a series of small holes, the venting sound is much DEEPER AND LOUDER than it is with a BOV spacer.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS…
The DVX offers a TRUE PERFORMANCE improvement, INCREASED BOOST-HOLDING ability, and a blow-off sound that is COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE from factory-silent to ear shattering!
- AUDI 8V (2013-On) 1.8/2.0TFSI
- AUDI S3 8V (2013-On) 2.0TFSI
- SKODA Octavia Mk3 1.8/2.0TSI (Inc. RS/VRS) 2013-On
- AUDI S1 8X (2014-On) 2.0TFSI
- AUDI TT 8S 2.0TFSI 2014-2018
- SKODA Superb 2.0TSI (200/206kW) 2015-On
- SKODA Superb 2.0TSI (162kW) 2015-On
- AUDI TTS 8S 2.0TFSI 2015-2018
- VW Golf R Mk7/7.5 2.0TSI 2013-2020
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 4motion 2017 - On