NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe Conversion replaces the OE smashed and kinked plastic pipe located between the factory intercooler and throttle body.
Full diameter all the way through and without any unnecessary bends, the Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe is a must for any "chipped" or highly modified 2.0 TFSI engine. The Pipe delivers much better airflow for greater efficiency.
Along with NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Conversion Kit, this part removes the last restriction on the discharge side of the turbocharger plumbing.
Simple bolt-on part with no modifications to the vehicle.
CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-21
Fits all transverse 2008.5-up 2.0 TSI engines (CCTA / CBFA).
Eliminates the OE sound amplifier (if equipped).
Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
The actual part is shown in the photo.
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TSI quattro
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen CC B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI FWD