Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. NEUSPEED Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity, reduce body roll for better handling and reduce front-end dive under heavy braking. The progressive spring rate design provides great ride quality and comfort. With our 40+ years in suspension tuning we offer a much more tuned and specialized spring over the competitors.
This part fits these vehicles:
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Arteon 3H7 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen e-Golf Mk7 85kW
- Volkswagen e-Golf Mk7.5 100kW
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Precision German manufacture spring-winding experts since 1907.
- Street and track-tuned vehicle-specific spring rates for the ultimate combination of ride and handling.
- ISO-9002 certified quality standards exceeding TUV, DIN, and SAE specifications.
- Every spring is heat-treated, shot-peened and block-set two times -- guaranteed not to sag.
- Chrome silicone and chrome vanadium wire. The world's best cold-wound on computerized CNC Wafio coilers.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 2014-up Audi A3/S3 8V Quattro without Magnetic Ride
- 2015-up VW Golf R
- 2015-up VW eGolf 85kW
Exclusive Optional Rear Height Feature:
- 55.70.09 Spring Kit with +7mm Rear Spring Pads - For a more even fender to tire gap with the front
- 55.70.10 Spring Kit without Rear Spring Pads - For a more level vehicle.
- 2014-up Audi A3 8V Quattro: 1.5" (38mm)
- 2015-up Audi S3 8V: 1" (25mm)
- 2015-up VW Golf R: 1" (25mm)
- 2015-up VW eGolf 85kW: 1.2" (30mm) F / 1.6" (40mm) R
- NEUSPEED Front Spring Rate: 260 lbs/in
- NEUSPEED Rear Spring Rate: 290 lbs/in