NEUSPEED RACE SERIES Anti-Roll Bar gives you the ultimate in handling; precision engineered with smooth mandrel bends, aerospace-quality steel, graphite impregnated urethane bushings, hardware and sub-frame support brackets. Recommended for experienced drivers or track days when using the original front anti-roll bar.
NEUSPEED 27mm (1 1/16") Rear Anti-Roll Bar is recommended to use with our 25mm (1") Front Anti-Roll bar for the ultimate handling package.
Designed and Tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California NEUSPEED Anti-Roll Bars are tuned to deliver high performance handling on our USA roads, autocross and/or race tracks.
With our 40+ years experience in suspension tuning for street and track we offer the correct size bars for the best balance and ultimate handling.
Sway Bar Rate:
- 205% increase over stock GTI 21.7mm Tubular Bar and GTI PP 20mm Solid Bar.
- 2014-up Audi A3(8V) FWD
- 2015-up VW MK7 GTI and Golf with independent rear suspension.
- Audi A3 8V 1.8L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 1.4L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.5 1.4L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.5 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI FWD
Red Powder Coated Tubular Bar.
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California.
Proudly manufactured in the USA.
The actual parts are shown in the photo.