The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low-speed engine performance but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it. The 'Open-Air-Filter' system gives you the abundance and unrestricted 360° of air source compared to OEM's sealed airbox with flat filter and tube-fed air source.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit offers a choice of two filter types: the time-proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
Dry filter features:
- A disposable Filter that will not sacrifice performance.
- Comparable airflow to our Oiled Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for up to 30,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air to clean off excessive debris.
Intake pipe available in Black Wrinkle or Red Wrinkle powder coated option.
Fits the newer 2.0 TSI (Engine Code CPLA) 210HP and 1.8 TSI (Engine Code CPKA) engines WITHOUT Air Pump.
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 210HP
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Passat B7 1.8L TSI Gen3
Note: For vehicles with Air Pump use kit # 65.10.49